Glamour Night Sky Manicure
Are you bored by just having one color on your nails or just getting the same manicure over and over again? Try out something new! If your planning on going out and you would like some special nails, try the gradient Nail polish!
L-R: Wet n Wild’s Rain Check , China Glaze’s Caribbean Blue, NYC’s Skin Tight Denim Cream, Sally Hansen’s Black Out
1. Cover nails with Rain Check (the lightest color) This can take up to 3 coats to get the result you want. Then let it dry!
2. Take Caribbean Blue (the next lightest) and put 3 drops onto a non-porous surface
3. Take a sponge wedge, and dab the corner into the polish. Start at the tip of the nail, and keep stamping until you reach the effects you want. Starting at the tip prevents getting too much color early on in the gradient.
4. Repeat the previous step with the last 2 polishes! When using the black polish, stamp the non-porous surface first before stamping the nail so that you don’t get too much of it on your nail.
5. Go over any mistakes using the lighter 2 polishes.
6. Cover with a glitter top coat! Use more glitter towards the ends of the nails.
7. Seche Vite it, and enjoy!