Fancy Ice cubes
1. Make your drinks sparkle.
Don’t worry, it’s edible glitter.
2. Freeze some melon balls for a colorful twist.
Add some sparkling water and watch them dance.
3. Infuse ice cubes with some mint.
Perfect for mojitos.
4. Make it a ~fancy~ occasion with edible flower ice cubes.
5. Never have watery iced coffee again.
A GENUIS hack.
6. Take that water up a notch.
Make your water more refreshing by adding strawberries and lemons to the mix.
7. Make some milkshakes to take on-the-go.
8. Make a DIY flavored Coke bar.
Cherry or vanilla, your choice.
9. Sweeten up your iced tea with honey infused ice cubes.
Add as many as you would like.
10. Bottomless mimosas anyone?
Make “Bleeding Mimosas” with these champagne and blood orange ice cubes.
11. Freeze some 4th of July themed ice cubes.
12. Add some extra flair with frozen coconut water.
Blend these up with a smoothie for a flavor punch.
13. Take your iced tea to the next level with frozen lemons.